Bath & Body Works | New Air and Fabric Mist - May 2019

Not so long ago I saw that we were going to have these air and fabric mists coming to stores.  But I forgot where I put the photo! 

I am so glad that @kevcruzer shared this photo so we can see the size and pricing.  While I am not certain on all of the scents , I will update this posting when they come out.

The bottle is 8.3 fl. oz. and is priced at $12.50.



White Barn Air and Fabric Mist:

  • Linen and Lavender 

​I have had these Slatkin and Co. Fabric Refreshers for years now and they still smell perfect.  The size of this bottle is 17.9 fl. oz. and they were priced in store at $7.50 each.  I can't remember if they were on a promo when I purchased them.

The new version coming to stores is much smaller and more costlier.  I will be purchasing one to review.