Dollar Tree Finds | January 4th, 2021 - Valentine's Day and Easter Themes!

Here is a peek at some of the Valentine's Day items out in my Dollar Tree stores now.  There are some Easter items also being set, along with Gardening pieces.  I bought a few things that I will share on my next post.
 
For those who go all out on decorating for Easter, there is a boxed Easter Tree too!  I didn't take it out of the box to see how it looked, but I will on my next visit.  If it is like the Christmas trees it will be very cheap looking...but can be doctored to look amazing. I usually put up an Easter tree, and now use fairy lights for illumination. 

Also in one of the photos below, the Easter section has the sparkly felt drapes - like we would use under a Christmas Tree as a drape - in assorted brightly colored pieces.  These can be used in numerous craft projects that I will also share so you may want those as well.
 
Oh, one more thing.  Those wood Easter Baskets to paint with the letters in the center --  most of the alphabet is not available.    Don't pass them up if your letter isn't available. Tons of ways to use those too.  Adding to wreaths, adding colored film ( that you wrap baskets up with ) can wrap this basket up and add it to projects...plus so much more.  Stay tuned!