And now there are three. The latest in the collection of the Member Appreciation Heritage Mini Tote Bags is the fall inspired coloring with a tiny brown sunray print bag charm. I would have loved a matching cosmetic bag, sunglasses holder, and key fob. I know, I know, making things more simplistic for the brand seems the way they are going. Minimalistic.
I made a post on my Insta sharing this photo and shared that the Pink Heart version is only okay, compared to the others with the sunray's on them. Heritage.
I wondered if there was going to be a Holiday version and would that logo end up being the B in a Box on blue. Not my favorite logo of all times.
Heritage is the foundation this brand was built on. It should always be somewhere on the marketing/packaging. Even if it is only on the back of a bottle. If you weaken the foundation, cracks will appear. We've seen a few cracks. And you cannot fix cracks with merely a Band-Aid.
.jpeg)