I can't believe that this week is Thanksgiving. This year flew as far as I am concerned and this years Bath and Body Works Holiday season seems short to me too.
Short...but wonderful. I am loving all of the gift giving products they have come out with so far with just a few more tricks up their sleeves for December. I can't wait!
I have been feeling under the weather health wise lately so getting my living area Christmas tree up has been a struggle. Migraines are no fun!!! So when I have to stop what I am doing to close my eyes for a bit I am planning out whose going to get what. Usually by this time of year my shopping is done and all that is left to do is the baking. This year, I am dragging. But I was thinking for the girls on my list who love all things pampering...
Big, thick fluffy towels...and all of those things to make your bath your own little getaway. I will be sure to take pictures as I fill them.
I was in the store shopping for only a few minutes today...(headache) and the store was jammed with noisy customers filling up blue mesh bags. I saw a few new mason jars in the Made with Love collection out and I grabbed the Mint Mocha Bark as my free item with todays email coupon offer....and since the wallflowers were back on a $3.00 sale I grabbed a few of those too. I did get one of the c7 light Wallflowers and a pocketbac holder and used another coupon and got it for $5.00.
Tonight there is a floor set and its just a few tables of Holiday Traditions moving to the front of the store, the shimmer creams coming out, the winter candy apple jingle soap, holiday and evergreen candles come out...and a few other things. My store should be getting the Champagne colored Smart Soap dispenser tomorrow and I cant wait to get that.
I was told that the stores are opening Thanksgiving Night at 5pm and there will be some sales....like the wallflower twin pack for $5.00. But at 2am all store sales will cease as they prepare for Black Friday.
And then we will see everything in store become buy 3 get 3 free....and
The VIP tote will be offered.
HOLIDAY WISH: I wish for celebrations full of happiness and good cheer. The festive scent of golden apples, deep green pine notes, and glimmering amber, will make your holiday wishes come true.
Now...still to come out is that triple layer candle I mentioned back in September...red white and green colored, layered winter candy apple, vanilla bean noel and twisted peppermint. When, I cannot be sure.
Also the pedestal with the bear candle on it December 4th - the 6th.
Holly Jolly Christmas Candle will be out for the December 12th $8.00 candle sale.
The candle collection with the glittered lids come out in December.
I am starting this Candle blog sale off with some 4 ounce candles from Bath and Body Works and when these filled by me boxes sell I will move on to the 3 wick jars. The three wicks will be sold separately.
What I am doing with these are loading up a flat rate box of candles and whatever is inside of it is what you will get for the price shown.
Having close to 100+ 4oz candles I cannot have emails coming with a bunch of different scents listed and selling out and then trying to fill partial orders. It's no fun for me or you, the buyer. So these will be sold in lots. Keep in mind the size of a wax melt and its cost when comparing it to this.
Now regarding the candles...I know everyone loves the bigger jars but this size was very popular at one time...hence the bunches of them I have. Some I kept and collected to use as a reference of scents and the rest I burned or cut up and put in my wax burner.
I did keep these all in a cabinet and over time the lids don't stay as shiny....I did wipe every jar down and made them shiny...but they may turn not so shiny again. This in no way affects the usefulness of the candle. And a few of them may have had a in store coupon on the lid that was removed.
Retail on these was $9.50 and then $10.00 each.
I have a lot of candles to box so keep checking back to see what new is listed.
Terms Of My Blog Sale:
1. US buyers Only Please.
2. All items are NEW unless otherwise mentioned.
4. All items come from a clean, pet free, smoke free home.
5. No Refunds or Exchanges. All Sales are Final.
6. Serious Buyers Only, please. Prices shown are fair and not negotiable.
How to Place an Order:
2. I will respond to the emails in the order that I receive them and fill the orders as they come in.
How to Pay for your order:
1. I will send you an email Invoice from PayPal as it is the ONLY form of payment I accept. Just click on it and you can pay easily.
2. You will have 24 hours to pay for the items or they will go to the next buyer. Things sell fast so if you really want something, try not to hesitate.
1. I am shipping everything via PRIORITY MAIL only. It will come with tracking and insurance up to $50.00....already included and it is my preferred method of shipping. Please do not ask me to ship any other way.
2. Breakable items like the glass AT lotions cannot be shipped in a padded envelope. I want to make sure everything arrives intact.
3. The buyer is responsible for All shipping charges.
4. I mail items out daily so you will receive your items as fast as the mail man can deliver them.
Thank you all for stopping by and checking this out!
Box # 1
11 candles (9#)
Total for box 1 is $42.00 shipping included
vanilla bean noel
Box # 2
10 candles (8#)
Total for box 2 is $40.00 shipping included
frosted tree (only candle not brand new burned just a little pic below)