5 New Scents Coming - Could Midnight Rouge Be One Too? Possibly the Holiday Collection Name to go with Lasting Legacy (Men's). I am ready to think holiday myself as I clean/destash my collections and came across Christmas from Bath and Body Works Stuff!
Months ago, shared on reddit was a product name guide that our sales associates use to help us find those scents under the scent categories we love.
What I love about those kinds of shares are the confirmation of some of our favorites staying, with a look ahead...to what other new fragrances we can love. If you haven't noticed after all of these years, I, am not a patient girl.
The papers shared on Reddit then were removed when the sharing person removed all of their postings. Either by force or choice. I understand both sides of the sharing stuff...and what you may not know is my writings GET REMOVED too. Most recently an entire archive came in to question and it was removed...with only an email notification (and my noticing it was...gone). I was not sure what was wrong, but I went through it completely, and asked for a relook at it, and it was approved again.
On today's conference Daniel mentioned there are 5 New Everyday Luxuries coming soon, Fall 3 (after September 28th) One of the New Bottle Looks were shared as well, and I really liked that elevated design (we have had it before). The label is redesigned too.
I made a list of all of the Everyday Luxuries that were listed in that guide (to see if there are many, I may have missed getting) and I will post that below so you can check too.
Current Everyday Luxuries from Product Guide
All Eyes on Her
Always Fleur
Amber Era f3
Eau de Coconut
Imperfect Beauty
Love Unleashed
Midnight Addiction
Orchid Effect f3
Pink Obsessed
Strawberry Flirt
Trace of Blue f3
Viva Vanilla
Worth Wanting f3
I didn't see the fifth one yet, hubby is cutting grass currently and I cannot read between teary eyes and ugh -- SNEEZING.
I posted on my Instagram as I was taking notes and listening to the webcast. Here are a few of those thoughts posted.
- For the second half of 2026 we will see A Thousand Wishes get a Flanker Fragrance and it will be called: A Thousand Wishes Granted. That is great, no genie needed! Wish number 1....
- We knew about the two new Fruit Fusions coming already, but it is good to hear those that sold out the first time are going to be replenished.
- There will also be new FORMS of the Fruit Fusion Collection coming. even better!
- It is never good to read/hear about a store closing, my thoughts go to those workers in the mall stores who have lost their grounding...and I hope they found something to sustain their life and heart.
- They want to provide a great experience, thus their earning our shopping in their brand.
- Bye, Bye Home Kitchen Products, and Home Laundry Products. I grabbed the Fresh Balsam on the referral of a friend/sales associate, and I love that for sheets and Blankets. Not everything is for everyone I suppose
- The new pump bottle version of Moisturizing Body Wash is coming in hot. We will see more product in the bottle with a pump, and the price remains the same. I look forward to seeing that product on the $4.95/$5.95 Promo sales too!
- The New The Reserve Collection of products is considered a seed release...think of it as the store is the ground and they are planting all of these different products with the hopes that something from them, grows. There are more products for this collection coming in 2027. Good. Put them all on a bigger table because my stores placement on the octagon stinks.
- Daniel Thanked the workers of this brand for all of their hard work. My advice is to read Reddit and what they complain about the most, as well as what we customers want/need/hope for --- and go from there.
- The Semi-Annual Sale had lower clearance levels of products available --(no kidding) and selling those down quickly did not offer much headway into the end of Qtr 2 into Qtr. 3 They strategically planned for Lower Halloween Release if Products (ugh) too. Can't make money if there is nothing to offer...and HOLIDAYS are the money makers.
AND FINALLY, my quick thoughts while making lunch:
"The CEO is still there. They are giving him a chance at his formula for greatness and profitability. We notice the changes and may not always agree with them. We die-hard Bath and Body Works fans have seen so much it is hard to work with the changes --happily. We know what we want, and the rules of the past have changed and conforming to them is frustrating. Like Chess -- every move is strategic. We show our frustration with our dollars and the piece on the board moves to their side. Ever quarter, we will see the result -- and we will go from there.
They want to earn our every visit. Only we can show them ---how they are doing"
Q2 2026 Earnings Conference Call | Bath & Body Works, Inc.
chatgpt.com/c/68276566-ad38-800e-8e3b-69192809cb0e
.jpg)










