Bath and Body Works | Semi Annual Sale Day Four Haul | #flashbackfragrances

June 11, 2015

I was out running errands today and ended up at the mall and of course I had to check the clearance bins again to see if there were any new things added.  A woman in the store asked at the registers just how long the sale was suppose to last and when the cashier told her until July 5th, she remarked..."that long?"  I know, right....let's get it down and reduced in a week and then we can talk about the Sweet Summer Sale Scents.

I smiled and walked around the store with my little blue mesh bag adding a few things that I found for today....
 
 
I did get the new American Apple Gentle Foaming Hand Soap.
 
I am not sure if it's the cute Summertime, Americana theme packaging or the delish apple scent that keeps me coming back for more of this....okay, yes....we know it's the cute label.  But the scent is nice...if you love apples, and I do.
 
 
And I like things that I can have on hand if I want to make up a quick gift.  Hand soaps, pocketbacs and the candle in a check napkin lined basket as a hostess gift for those "come over for a bite" picnic invitations so I don't come empty handed or just with a covered dish.
 
And speaking of a summertime feel...check out these containers I saw in Walmart today. They are already starting to clearance them so now is the time! (in the aisle by the towels where seasonal dishes are set).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have been sitting here thinking about my order I received yesterday and what I want to do. The Cucumber Melons are gifts so that covers them...and the more I thought about it, the Plumeria, Pearberry, Country Apple and White Tea and Ginger are beautiful scents...that maybe I can make work.  I know from experience that there are some days when all I can tolerate is fragrance not around my face (migraines) and other days...no problem. Being a girl can be hard :)
 
So rather than return everything...I am going to keep them and see how they work out.  I do think Mahogany Teakwood will need to be returned because as home fragrance I can tolerate it...not as body care.
 
 
All this talking about summertime things...
 
We just had a thunderstorm move through here that I had to shut down the computer and stop writing for a bit...it was bad enough that hail fell and the lightening strike crackled so loud in the back yard I did scream....and made the neighbor kids laugh... 
 
All I need is the fireflies, s'mores to go along with this humidity and lemonade and my summertime feel night will be complete.