Department: Beauty | Walmart Summer Beauty Box | June 23, 2015

June 23, 2015
 
Yesterday, my Walmart Summer Beauty Box arrived and I am now going through it to see what it contains.
 
 
  • Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport sunscreen Lotion .5oz
  • John Frieda Sea Waves Beach Blonde Sea Salt Spray 1 fl. oz.
  • Olay Total Effect 7 in one anti aging treatment eye cream .5oz.
  • Caress Fine Fragrance 12 hr. Adore Forever 1.8oz.
  • Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Complete Care Nourishing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 1.7oz.
  • New Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in #875 Gladiolus Red full sized
  • Tips, Tricks and Tools Flyer with Coupons

This is a great box for the price of only $5.00.  I know that lipstick alone was $8.95 in Wegmans as I priced it there when the same one, in the same color came in my Target Beauty Box last week. Everything I received I wanted to try and the sizing is perfect to travel with as well.
 
If you love what you see here, be sure to visit Walmart to sign up for your own. I look forward to seeing what you got in yours!