Bath & Body Works | Got your back, Jack

In two months, I posted 201 blogs.  What can I say, I like to talk, and write. In two months I had 52,000 views to a blog page.  I know, I know, not because of anything fantastic that I wrote about, more like people wondering what was going to be said in reference to the "stuff" going on.  People reveling in the pain of others.

When you are one person writing, up against anyone who does not believe you or in you, you do face a lot of walls so to speak.  Regardless of all of the proof and right on your side, you will not win anyone over who chose not to see the sky is blue and grass is green.  All you need to do in this instance is still believe in yourself.  Something I never stopped doing even when I deleted every one of the posts.  Sometimes you need to.

For me, writing is cathartic.  I do what I love, and put my heart into it.  It was never for money or the possibilities of gaining monies. I learned some time ago that money has no true importance, and shouldn't in life. Granted, we all need it to survive; but how we go about getting it is what makes us who we are to our core and reveals others.  And my writing was never for being number one at something, God and my faith fills that and is that for me.

I wrote to keep a record for myself and to share those things I found here in my corner of the world.

No more, no less.

I haven't stopped writing and something wonderful came out of all of this negative nonsense from a company I truly love.  I guess someone else was watching and did have my back.