Bath & Body Works | Holiday Slumber Party



It was an evening like every other evening after a day of busy everything and I was scrolling quickly through my Instagram feed to read if there was anything new I needed to check out.

I stumbled across a few Bath and Body Works postings and one in particular caught my attention.  

I saw a few postings on Winters IG all week and in seeing them I sort of got the gist that something big was going to happen with her...but in no way would I have thought it would have been THIS big.

It wasn't until it was over that I started to see what the BIG really was...and how fun it must have been.  I am enjoying reading her postings of her perspective as well as the shares and stories of others who were also invited. 

My thanks to all who shared their days.

Recently, Bath and Body Works recently hosted a Christmas Event at the beautiful Hilton Columbus at Easton Hotel in Columbus, Ohio and the guest list included various writers, bloggers, beauty and fashion Instagram contributors as well as L Brands employees. 

Judging from the photos shared, this was a once in a lifetime memorable event and one that won't be easily forgotten.   

Without missing a single moment to pamper everyone, Bath and Body Works made sure each person got to feel truly special from the moment they entered their hotel room and found crates filled with goodies for the slumber party to come; including the Blue Check LL Bean Pajamas  complete with their names embroidered on in pink as well as pink fluffy slippers. 

But that was only the beginning...I will let them fill you in on the rest of the event on their respective pages.

My thanks to @wintercandyapplebitch for sharing so much of her story day by day on her Instagram page and for allowing me to share her photos. Please take a moment to see all of her photo shares on Instagram. 

My thanks to Nicole from @whereyourheartisnow for allowing me to share her photos.  Please take a moment to see all of her photo shares in her STORIES on Instagram.  

And my thanks to Erika from @erikaxstalder for also allowing me to share her photos and her experience.  Please take a moment to see all of her photo shares on Instagram. 


If you use the #bathandbodyworkshop in the search on Instagram you will see more photos from those who attended.

Photos of the Pajama Party, and Brunch before the gifts, (@whereyourheartisnow) and Santa's List ( @erikaxstalder)