Target: Bullseyes Playground Purchases - December 31, 2018

My first look at the new collections in Targets Bullseyes Playground and here is what I grabbed. 

 


I grabbed two of the Peppermint Cocoa Chalkboard signs, one for me and one for a gift.  They are priced at $3.00 each and were the only stand up signs from the Cocoa Bar section the store had.  There are two other versions in this collection that I need to get.

The trims section offered all types of ribbons and trims and I grabbed the pink pom pom like trim.  For what? I have no idea but it was too cute to not get it for a $1.00 for three yards.

There is a large selection of Washi Tape and I grabbed only one with black hearts.  Also priced at $1.00.  The two sheets of Valentine's Day rub-on's are great for card making or sign making.  $1.00 each.

Mini Clothespins were priced at $1.00 and I plan to add magnets to them to hold photos on the fridge.  

Glittered tealight candles are perfect for Valentine's Day and this pink color is great for Easter.  $1.00 for two.  Scented markers are a cute gift and bottles of glitter and sequins are fun for me!  All priced at $1.00. The version with the cork topper was in the Valentine's section and the silver lids were in the kids craft area.

The bake-ware gift tag sets were $3.00 and perfect little add-ons for food goodies. Love stirrers are a fun add-on for coffee bars, $1.00 and the LOVE pillow was $5.00.

The XOXO ceramic frame is also a gift, priced at $3.00 and the towel sets of two with either a second towel or a potholder were $3.00.

There is a ceramic collection with trays, cream/sugar and a pouring vase and so far only the flat plate has arrived in stores here.  I grabbed the green because it matches my Pfaltzgraff Naturewood pattern perfectly.  I think it is priced at $3.00 too.

Finally, the battery operated string light sets offered had plenty of heart shapes in the collection but I grabbed the diamond shapes instead...something for year round sparkle.