Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Bath Bath & Body Works | One Day Wallflower Sale Coming Soon & Body Works | One Day Wallflower Sale Coming Soon - Update


In the next few weeks, Bath and Body Works will have a One Day Only sale on Select New Wallflower Units and Bulbs.

Here is what I know so far...and of course, always subject to change.

The Bulb Pricing should be $2.95 ( possibly with an email code ) and I expect it to be both online and in stores.


Wallflower Units on Sale for the Day:

  • Navy Wallflower
  • Burgundy Wallflower
  • Black Marble Wallflower
  • Lavender Wallflower

Wallflower Bulbs:
  • ​Angel Food Cake
  • Banana Bundt Cake
  • Hot Fudge Sundae
  • Pink Apple Punch
  • Pink Petal Teacake