Bath & Body Works | Buy 1 Get 1 Free Three Wick Candle Sale - Purchase October 16th 2020

While I didn't plan on buying any of the new holiday candles that filled my stores front tea stained shelves and cabinets, I couldn't help but grab a shopper bag and add a few to it. How can I resist?  It's a rainbow colored wall of holiday scent goodness. All at buy one get one free...( regular pricing applies ).



In going through my candle cabinet with the hopes of getting the remaining shelves of my wax goodness organized for some upcoming burns and de-stashing, I found some great oldies and goodies.

I have been selling off many candles, with many of the extra great ones already gone. There are so many candles offered at any one time both inside Bath and Body Works stores, and the other brands we tend to gravitate to, that you would need to burn candles 24/7, 365 days a year to diminish your collections in order to buy more for just using.

Maybe now that we work from home we can keep the candles lit more throughout the day rather than just in the evenings when we are unwinding.  That is a goal for me to try.

These are the few candles I grabbed, the extra Tree Farm went home with my aunt during a curbside pick-up. She said hers was burning perfectly with a throw upstairs to her bathroom.  I'm looking forward to getting mine lit.

One other note: The candles with the glass lids were out in my store available for sale but the You're the One candle was not, or I would have grabbed that one.