Bath & Body Works | Spring 2 Floor Set - February 21st - My Purchases

Bath and Body Works Spring 2 Floor Set - February 21st purchases along with February 22nd additional purchases.

 


I purchased the Gentle Foaming Easter theme hand soaps last week when they went on sale, I think $3.25 each.  I grabbed them online as I couldn't make it to a store.

Yesterday's purchase:

  • some bunny loves you bag - this bag has ears on it and is a great bag to fill
  • 2 hop to it mini bags
  • pineapple pb holder
  • bunny pb holder
  • chick pb holder
  • green pb holder
  • 8 pb refills
  • dark turquoise empty rubber feel bag.  on tropical items table.  Love this.
  • 3 travel size sprays.  gingham love leaked at the metal sprayer, it was loose.

 

Today's purchase:

  • 20 pocketbacs on sale 
  • 2 single wick Easter hop to it sweet carrot candles
  • another some bunny loves you bag
  • single wallflower with hop to it refill
  • 5 happy Easter gel hand soaps

 Last weeks $3.25 Hand Soap Sale - 7 gentle foaming.


I wanted to be sure to get the Easter items before they sell out, and then I will grab some new fragrances in the mist.  The travel size of the Fresh Getaway seems like it will be the only one of that size I will buy.  It is a fresh scent, but when I first sprayed it on me it gave me the impression of it being masculine-ish.  I will keep trying it to see if I change my mind about it.  I did apply it right before the Gingham Love  leaked all over me, and everything else so that may be an influence on my first thoughts on that scent.  Updates on that will be added after a few more times worn.

I am a fool for a cute label, and I love well thought out design on marketing.  The store looked beautiful, and full of color.   Holidays are a time I buy more items than usual because I love to gift Bath and Body Works.  I hope the company continues to give us a few special themes throughout the year to add to our collections...and add in some new fragrances for those instead of Champagne Toast. 

So this is what I have grabbed so far the past two days.  I hope you found something fun to grab for Spring.