Life Writing's | Public vs Private Viewing

On Tuesday night into Wednesday early morning (12am - 2am) this week I took the blog off of public view and put it private to work on the template for a short time. If I make changes, sometimes it shows the changes live.  I thought with it being so late and not planning to be long no one would notice.

Apparently, it was as reflected by the Facebook posts and Reddit posts.  Some thought that I had blocked them in some way (I can't block people on my blog), while others took to their keys to talk negatively.  Others thought it was closed for good.

My dot com blog does have a section that I could write a note that would show up when you visit the site and it is not live.  Blogspot, from everywhere I've checked, does not have that option leaving me with no option but to do what I was doing.

 If ever you come to the blog and see a message that the page is in Private Mode for Registered Users, understand it is only temporary and it will be back for Public viewing shortly.