Bath & Body Works | Upcoming Sales And Info

Bath and Body Works Men's Sale Tomorrow, Wednesday 2/7 will be 50% off all full size Men's products including the Colognes.  The Men's Gift Sets are NOT included in this promo.

We should see a candle sale starting this weekend and I am hearing it is going to be buy 1 get 1 free. 

In Other News:

I was told that on Thursday (night??) , 2/8 the front three tables will be updated - so stop by your stores to see what new has been released.  I did make a post of the Spring 2 changes and when they should be happening.  Always subject to change.

There have been many questions in-boxed to me regarding the Spring Mother's Day Releases that are supposed to have the Bridal Body Care in it.

If you look at my Spring 2 / Spring 3 lists shared from the card, it mentioned that the Men's First Sight  Body Care, and Home Fragrance items shows it as a Spring 2 release and the Dressed in White as a Spring 3 release.  I find it odd too, that they would be broken up release wise.  Maybe a printing error?   What am I more interested in?  Will the packaging match the released sneak peek photos I shared months ago. 

More new lists will be added over the next few days.