Bath & Body Works | Today's Daily Find Report

January 25, 2017
As time permits I will try to do a daily report of what information I have found either in stores, online and on social media.  I do post many photos on my Face Book page as well as Insta-Gram so I wanted to be sure I post here as well for those who don't follow other social pages.
 
 
Here is what I found for today:
 
New: Online:
New Strawberry Mimosa Candle
 
 
Found, coming soon:
New Wallflower Bulb Rose Water and Ivy
New Wallflower Bulb Mahogany Cotton
New Wax Melt Unit Dogwood Pattern
 
New Bottle Design Paradise Collection Body Care to test soon.
 
Other Information:
*There is going to be a Valentine's Day Tote Coming with a Creamy Body Wash, Body Cream, Fine Fragrance Mist and a 3 wick candle.  Scent(s) to be determined. Pricing is $25 with any $30 purchase
 
*Mini Candles are returning to the store 3/$12
 
*Possible Pricing for EDT's $20/$25
 
* Lip Bon Bon coming (tutti dolci release)
 
*Wax Melts possible pricing 3/$12
 
*Floorsets Dates:  February 9th for release February 10th  (Tutti Dolci)
                              February 26th for release February 27th. (Coco Shea)
 
* Signature Collection Pricing May not include Coco Shea Collection Items.
 
*Pretty Spectacular Wallflowers not yet out will be released in February.
 
* Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Soap and Pocketbacs getting a new label.