Bath & Body Works | HolidayTraditions Luminary House | 2015


October 27, 2015
I don't know about you...but with all I know that is part of the floor set this weekend for some and next weekend for all, I am pretty darn excited.  It seems we are in for a Winter Wonderland  and I for one, am ready.
Yes, yes the calendar reads October and we are now just knee deep into Autumn....with the leaves still on the trees...but when you check out the other stores in  the mall....they are Christmas themed.  Well, here anyway.  Bonton actually has the trees up as their décor.
So I  submit....now show me the FROSTY!
For those who collect the ceramic luminaries, Here is a quick sneak peek at the VILLAGE Holiday 2015 ceramic 3 wick candle holder from Bath & Body Works.
Priced at $79.50 this is a two piece Village house; Piece one: a base with the Polar bed driving a sled pulled by a husky while some penguins play around the side of the house at the tree stand. Piece Two: a two house look village.