Bath & Body Works | Semi-Annual Sale Purchases

When the Semi-Annual Sale began online before Christmas, I made one order of the sweet shop candles, nook label-less candle and because summer hand soaps and realized that I missed out on getting the Fresh Balsam Candles at the 75% off the price so I made a second order. Both times I needed customer service to help me because I couldn't get it to confirm. Both orders arrived on Friday, December 29th without any cancelations, which was great because I really wanted the older version Eucalyptus Spearmint bar soaps. ( I don't like the look of the new bars.) 
On Thursday, December 28th, I stopped by a store out of my area to grab the Queen Bee bubble bath and bar soaps in the Cocoa Shea Collection.  
Back in November, I shared a photo of the bubble bath and bar soaps that were supposed to arrive for Christmas gift giving and I couldn't wait to try them since I really like this line of products. As things happen frequently in retail, they never arrived until now so I didn't want to miss out on trying the bar soap at least.  Because I don't take baths I thought I would try the bubble bath in the shower.  Both the bubble bath and bar soaps were richly scented and luxurious feeling with plenty of cleansing suds.  They were currently in stores marked 50% off.
This spring we should see a new Coco Shea Collection in stores with different scents.   
I have seen some SAS hauls from other stores and postings everywhere on social media that are Sweet Shop Candles cluttered.  I hope that the collection sells out and they continue to bring us back, great quality candles in the scents we want. I am not sure of the quality of the Sweet Shop yet, I wanted to try the Nook candle first. 
With my first burn of that scent, I found it strong downstairs filling up the area with plenty of what seemed to be sandalwood bringing on a headache. It did burn well before I blew it out and I will light it again.  What is discouraging was the idea of simply removing the label on the jar ( bottom named label remained)  to be able to sell it.  For me, the damage was already done and many candles were sold prior to that genius idea of label removal so what would that accomplish?  Other than making the designer of the idea happy?  We will never know.
I was hoping to find the $28.50 holiday house wallflower tucked inside of a red bin but no such luck.  I guess that was a White Barn Candle Store exclusive. Other than that, nothing else really stood out to me for this sale to make me want to visit the stores often as I have years past.