Bath & Body Works | New Floor-set Tour - January 14, 2019





​Here is a tour of the January 2019 New Items Floor Set.  So much fun, new items to try...what is a girl to do...!


Guys, the store looks INCREDIBLE!

And there are so many things I want to try as soon as they go on sale. Like the Hot Fudge Sundae Candle.  O.M.G. How is it that you can smell Syrup?

I did grab a few things today and I will post them later but I had to get these photos posted so you can see it all for yourself.

I get asked many times, "Why take photos?" 

Well, There are many fans of Bath and Body Works who, like me...don't drive, for one reason or another and they deserve to see how awesome the stores look from one floor set to another. I never realized how many people they were until I started receiving emails and texts.

So that reason and to keep an archive of the new.  I can't even count how many times I refer back to a photo or posting to answer a question someone has asked me. 

It helps making the remembering easier with being more accurate.

These girls did a beautiful job on the store and I enjoyed seeing what was out and I look forward to seeing the rest of this months collection as it comes in.

I hope you enjoyed seeing all of this and feel free to share the link to this posting so your friends can see the photos too. 

I didn't want to overload Instagram and Facebook tonight with 160+ photos.

Later this week the New One in a Million scent should launch and later this month the new Crystal Cove body care items comes out to join the already out Home items.