Bath & Body Works | New Aromatherapy Fragrance In Store - Thankful Frankincense and Myrrh

While shopping out of town today I found the new Thankful Aromatherapy Body Care Collection out on the shelves so I gave it a try.

It is different, this Frankincense and Myrrh combination and truth be told, when I heard about it coming...I thought of Christmas time...Church and Baby Jesus.

They should have just called it Christmas and saved it for then.

It is different, but not a bad different so I recommend giving it a try in stores and see what you think about it.  I didn't purchase it as it wasn't on sale and I was running late and didn't have time to stand in line today.



Bath and Body Works New Thankful Frankincense and Myrrh Body Care:
  • Body Wash and Foam Bath
  • Pillow Mist
  • Body Lotion