Bath & Body Works | Into the Night Fragrance Notes Comparison

There has been some speculation as to what this new fragrance reminds people of and a few names were mentioned. 

I shared the notes to these three scents on my Instagram page the other day and after I got to smell Into the Night on myself, I will share my thoughts of it.

Three names keep coming up as what this could be a dupe of...Forever Midnight, Dark Kiss and Black Berry Amber.

Here are their scent notes:


Forever Midnight -  Top notes: plum nectar, apple blossom, caramelized pear.  Mid notes: night blooming vanilla orchid, midnight jasmine, gardenia.  Dry notes:  caramel liqueur, whipped meringue, sandalwood.

Dark Kiss - A seductive blend of black raspberry, burgundy rose and dark vanilla bean.  Key Notes: black raspberry, burgundy rose, bergamot incense, dark vanilla bean, plum musk.

Blackberry Amber - Top notes: blackberry and raspberry  Mid notes: jasmine, heliotrope, caramel. Dry notes: vanilla, amber, sandalwood, patchouli, musk.

I was able to try this new fragrance in store and it resembles Blackberry Amber to my nose.  It smells lush and dark.  Rich and expensive.  The few squirts of the mini perfume spray lasted all day on my arm and I found myself sniffing it over and over again.
I am looking forward to trying the other forms available when this scent launches for Christmas 2019.