Bath & Body Works | Fall Body Care Collection Updates

Bath and Body Works usually puts out a few body care collections for fall and so far, I think I have found three; the chalkboard labels, the Bonfire Bash (also includes Sweater Weather) label, and this other label.  While I don't yet know the names of the collections, I have been finding some of the scents and scent notes for them so I wanted to share that now for this second collection.


Fall Body Care Collection:

Champagne Apple and Honey - pink lady apple, sparkling champagne, jasmine honey, autumn woods
Golden Sunflower - sunflower petals, orange flower, fresh vanilla
Lavender in Bloom - lavender fields, lily of the valley, sun-washed driftwood

I will be getting the body lotions for this collection this week but I can tell you about the packaging on the Body Cream in the Lavender in Bloom that I do have.  Of course, as you would expect it is in shades of purples and the photo used is that of rolling mountains of lavender flowers.  { A quick note...a friend shared with me that while looking at the blackberries and basil hand soap label, the same photo was used on that as is used on the lavender in bloom body cream...with just more light added. Cool, right?} Interesting how Bath and Body Works uses their photos as marketing.  I have seen and shared the online photo of the hand soap, but with stores not yet open I haven't seen it in person yet.

As I said, the product is lavender-colored, including the cap.  There is a gold band at the edge of the tube by the cap and in the lower portion of the name block. A spray of gold dots is at the top as an accent.  There is a tag line on the back below the scent notes.  It reads, " Escape to purple fields of blooming lavender, where a soothing scent perfumes the air."

Why the Body Lotion bottle doesn't have this same kind of photo on it is beyond me.  I am really not thrilled with the plainness of this bottle.  I am not sure if this tested out anywhere or planned to test somewhere and then was canceled, but these are the products I am buying to talk about the scents.  When I hear more I will post.

Personally, I love Lavender products for any time of the year as it is one of those fragrances that you don't relate a time of year to.  They always make the perfect gift and this scent falls into that idea perfectly.  I am smelling it as I wear it and it has been staying at the same scent strength throughout the day.   The notes read that there is a lily in here, I couldn't be sure I smell that.  I get gently muted, relaxing lavender smell like that of an Aromatherapy product.

Could it be something we have had?  I am not sure.  But it does smell familiar like it was a candle fragrance as well.

So far I have seen Body Lotion, Body Cream, and Shower Gels as the forms available.  I am not sure if and when we will see this launch in stores and online but when it is known to me, you know I will also share that information.

 

Edited: July 16th -
I received the Champagne Apple and Honey, Golden Sunflower, and Lavender in Bloom Body Lotions, and the bottles are prettier in person than pictured.  The brightly colored lids are a perfect accent to the textured colored rectangle on the bottle label.

I am interested in seeing what the fine fragrance mists are going to look like.

The Golden Sunflower smells wonderful on and I think it is a redo of Sunshine Days Bright Sunflowers as the scent notes are the same.

When I am sure of the collection name, and when they will release in stores and online I will post it. 

Photos Credit: Life Inside The Page