Bath & Body Works | My Fine Fragrance Mist Purchases & Sale Exclusions

The Bath and Body Works $5.95 Fine Fragrance Mist scheduled for Saturday, did have a few unexpected changes happen; one before it started and one I found out later in the day.

The first would be if you consider that Saturday was to be an All Body Care Day Sale and that was cancelled without explanation.  We didn't know what we would see as a Saturday sale replacement, and we later found out it was Fragrance Mists. 


I was told the sale pricing was going to be $5.50 .  By 6:30PM that was the pricing.  Later Friday night, I received a text that it was changed to $5.95.  This didn't surprise me, it is still a decent price and coupons could be used...and with all of the price testing on products in select stores on candles this week...$16.95, $15.95 and $18+ I guess the B is seeing just how much we will spend and for me $5.95 for the thing I wanted the most was good.

In the morning I checked my email and the sale was still on, and I saw it included Men's Body Sprays.  The stores red marketing signs ALSO included Men's Body Sprays.

After my morning trip to the store, I read messages to me that the Men's was excluded from the sale, both online and in-store.  I never noticed that in my store because I was busy checking my list of what I had and what I wanted, while checking out the tables.

I referred back to my email and saw it was mentioned that Men's were included and could only assume that it too was changed unexpectedly.  Which really doesn't help those shoppers who wanted to grab the Men's Sprays at this sale price.

Today, Online Only, Select Body Care Products are priced at $6.50 and Men's and Aromatherapy are included.  Coupons can also be applied to this pricing.  And Shipping is Free on a $50 purchase with the code ORCHARD...(but with free shipping you cannot add a coupon discount)

Currently, I am testing out each of the 11 fragrances I purchased yesterday.  A few sneezes and one headache later, I find some start out okay and dry down lovely with my chemistry. Some, not so much.  I will post some thoughts on these new purchases when I have tried them all.