Bath & Body Works | Semi Annual Sale - Here's the Thing

Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale, December 2021.


 

Here's the thing...As of today, I haven't purchased anything from the sale either online or in store. 

And there were a few factors that contributed to that happening.  Some things I could control, and others that were beyond my control.

My county has had high numbers - 1,000+ confirmed cases daily with many people sick and the hospitals here full, and that alone has kept me cautious of where I go and don't go when I run necessary errands.   My need to see the eye doctor that Monday, and the strain of seeing for sometime pushed back my desire to see SAS on day one - Sunday.

I did go Monday, after my eye appointment...fully dilated after two injections. While I could not see well before the dilation, afterwards was actually hysterical.  I walked into a closed mall glass door. Hey, the door glass was actually very clean and it looked open.

Anywho...The tables were pretty cleared off already of what I was looking for...from what I could tell.  I walked through the store quickly, left, and returned that Wednesday the 29th to find the store was more empty of things that interest me. 

I hate seeing the store look this way during SAS and I wish it would only be for one week...then have a new floor set launch and the stores could keep a table or two in the back with clearance stuff on it.

That was the last time I went into the mall.

I was hoping there would be something fun, or new added online to buy, the only thing I found was the heart pocketbac holder...and have yet to order it. Was this year end sale awesome?  For me not really fully all in stores, every day like I once did I can't really say it was good or bad.  I was happy for all of the products I purchased last year and through holiday that I really am not too upset over missing out on anything.

I have noticed so many people have been sharing their fun newness purchases from their stores who set things out early...from body care to home decor accessories that will come out during this next floor set everywhere.  Semi Annual is set to end January 16th.

Of course, there have been posts of photos of candles, candles, candles, with varying sale price points from different days of purchase. 

I've noticed my lack of interest in burning candles lately  so there is not any interest in buying more candles here yet.  So much so that I have begun to sell off candles and other items on my Mercari.  I will be adding more Wallflowers and candle filled home decor pieces as I have time.  Sort of my own Sale to clear out the excess new I own of those things I HAD to HAVE.  Also included will be all of the new, never used Rae Dunn stuff.  As I post it all I will add a link.

If I can get to the store tomorrow, I will check out what new they have...and grab a nice, blurry pic for you.  Ha ha...  We could see Gingham Love and A Thousand Wishes for You hit the store tomorrow as part of the Buy 3 Get 1 Free sale pricing.

And I posted on Insta that we could see a $10.99 email promo tomorrow for candles that were priced $11.95.  It will be select candles so don't expect that pricing on new.