Bath & Body Works | Once Again Offering Hand Soap Refills In Not The Bag With A Spout, But a Milk Carton Design

Shared today on Reddit, select Bath and Body Works stores are once again offering their Gentle and Clean Hand Soap Refills for Sale.  This time they are in a Milk-Box design looking container, rather than that utter-like design from years past.

These could be for select stores as I have not yet found them in my area.  They are priced $13.95 and also have a faceted glass hand soap dispenser (previously shared) priced at $19.95 should you want to refill that up.

Glass and my sink area spell disaster so I will stick to the plastic bottles.

This carton size should fill up a container 3.6 times according to their marketing.

 


 Photo shared on Reddit, and my thanks to the person sharing.