Bath & Body Works | Testing New Decorative Three Wick Candle Lids For Sale

Select Bath and Body Works Stores are offering a Decorative Three Wick Candle Lid as a separate purchase.  @scent.of.u shared her photo on IG by @_scentsgalore 

I am not sure if these will go wide, or remain a test that gets cleared out during SAS.  

My thoughts are this:  everyone loves a great lid on a great candle fragrance...so much so that more often than not, people switch out candle lids if the candle they want to buy has a plain lid.  I can't see people buying a lid with an up-charge of $10 on top of the candle price, (sale priced or not).  That designed lid would need to be pretty special. 

Accessories are always a draw for me.  But as far as candles go, make the scents stronger with plenty of essential oils, and offer NEW, New fragrances.  That, is what every candle addict craves. 






My thanks to both IG Accounts for sharing these!