Bath & Body Works | My Hauls so far this week

November 17, 2015
 
The stores I travel to added a few new things this week including the Winterberry Wonder Signature Fragrance, the Holiday Packaging Top Five Signatures, and some new hand soaps.
Here is what I found in store, and my online order from last week.
The travel sized scents were on a one day only (Monday) sale, 3 for $6.00
 
The new soap scents that match the Pocketbacs...I will sniff these later to see what they smell like.
 
 
My online order:  The dashing through the snow candle smells nice on cold sniff
 
The mouse socks were a must get, only because they match the new pocketbac holder perfectly and they would be a cute gift.  The socks were $8.50 and the Mouse $5.50
 
The new Winterberry Wonder, Holiday Packaged Warm Vanilla Sugar and a new holder that is too cute to pass up.