Bath & Body Works | Surveys on new scents | July 9, 2016

A friend of mine told me that her store was currently conducting a survey of scents and knowing I love fragrance as much as she does, I was intrigued.

She mentioned that there are a few stores conducting surveys this weekend.  Florida and New Jersey seem to be the locations she heard mentioned.

I know that there are other stores that will be testing fragrance packaging this weekend....particularly the fall signature scents.  There are at least six of those going to be shown and with the lotions only available for purchase.  I shared four of them this week and I think the others are names I found on the trademark page.  So I am sure we will be seeing more of those shown when found out in B&BW stores.

Anyway, back to this.  This store was testing 12 fragrances and she mentioned one of them smelled like they are thinking about making a signature body care collection of Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. I remember the three in one shower product they made was quite popular so ....maybe.

Another fragrance had a peaches and yogurt note to it.

But what really intrigued me was the Aromatherapy testing.  That's why I did that quick poll last night to see what scents others would jump at to see in a more natural approach to Aromatherapy.  I am happy that they are leaning towards a collection that includes face masks and other new products.

The photo is hard to see clearly {I am so grateful for the pic}  but these are glass bottles with what was described to me as a big, messy, almost hand painted font.

The circular logo with BBW in the middle reads:  Well   Good  Essentials


Now this is a survey.  There is nothing out in stores yet to purchase but I found it so interesting on how the survey process goes that I wanted to share a small piece of it that was so kindly shared with me.  My thanks to Scaturbrain for always keeping me in mind for something new from our favorite fragrance place. Bath & Body Works.