Blog Sale: Bath and Body Works VIP TOTES and Accessories

It's true, I seem to love to get something that I plan to gift or use it at a later time then I never do and I am left with so much great stuff, wrapped in tissue and packed in storage going to waste. I need to clear some of this out.
 
I have been adding my stash to blog sales and here is another for VIP totes and some cosmetic bags from Bath and Body Works.
 
As per my other sales, the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs as well as paypal small fee.  Please email me at lifeinsidethepage@gmail.com with your order and zip code and I will get you an invoice of costs sent out.  Invoices are payable upon receipt.  I will then ship your items immediately.
 
International buyers are welcome to purchase as long as the items are permitted in their country.  Some countries prohibit the alcohol based items such as fragrance mists.
 
Please know, I don't make up the shipping charges and I do try to ship as cheap as possible.
 
Here are the links to the other  current blog sales:
 
 
All totes are empty, you are getting only the tote, no other products are included.
 
Fall VIP Canvas Tote with zipper closure Bow on front is printed on, not sequins. $10.00
 
Green Pears Tote $5.00
 
Fresh Picked Market Tote $5.00
 
 
 
 
Halloween Tote $9.50
 
Follow your heart heavier weight canvas zippered close tote $10.00
 
 
2014 Black VIP Tote zipper closure with Sparkle zippered cosmetic bag $10.00
 
 
 
2015 Holiday  Gunmetal Metallic Zippered Closure VIP Tote with outer pocket.  Small scuff on the outside pocket but hardly noticeable. $10.00
 
 
Taupe Striped VIP Tote 
There is a small area on the stripes that shows where it brushed against other bags. Does not impeded the use of the bag. It was never used. $10.00
 
inside
 
Black Nylon VIP Zippered closure Tote with two cosmetic bags side zipper pocket $10.00
 
 
 
2014 Spring VIP zippered closure canvas tote $10.00
 
2013 Spring VIP Tote zippered closure one pocket inside sparkly fabric $10.00
 2016 Blue Scalloped Edge VIP Tote with additional matching pocketbac added $20.00
 
 
 
 
 
 2016 Pink Scalloped Edge VIP Tote $20.00
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2012 Spring VIP Tote, Soft Raffia bag clip closure, pocket inside, bow on front with two handles and a long strap $10.00
 
 
Drawstring owl canvas bag, and two small canvas bags with strap $12.00  set
 
Three zippered Victoria's Secret canvas cosmetic bags  $12.00 set
 Three I love Paris, floral and Eiffel tower  cosmetic bags $12.50 set