Bath & Body Works | First Look: Summer Favorites Perfect Summer - VIP Tote Bag | July 6th 2016

July 6, 2016
 
Here is the email for the First Look advance sale of Bath and Body Works Summer Favorites Perfect Summer 2016 VIP Tote Bag.
 
The perfect tote for the perfect summer! Our quality canvas tote with fun gold stripes, vegan leather handles and a wipe-able inner lining is an essential for picnics, beach days & poolside fun. Plus, the super-cute pouch lets you keep your odds & ends handy. Tote comes packed with 8 products you'll love in 3 must-have summer scents so you can keep your cool and feel pampered all summer long!
  • Includes Endless Weekend Shower Gel (10 fl oz), Body Lotion (8 fl oz), Fine Fragrance Mist (8 fl oz); Sweet Escape Strawberry Picnic Travel Size Shower Gel (3 fl oz), Body Lotion (3 fl oz), Fine Fragrance Mist (3 fl oz); Boardwalk Vanilla Cone Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (8.75 fl oz), PocketBac (1 fl oz)
  • Tote measures 18"L x 6"W x 14"H. Handle drop length 9". Zip closure.
  • Pouch measures 7"L x 1.5"W x 4"H. Zip closure.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Here is the email that arrived July 8th, 2016 when the tote became available for everyone online and in stores.  I haven't decided if I am going to purchase one yet. The bag is a great deal for the price point so I am sure these will sell out quick.
 
For myself, I know I was clearing out some of the previous years totes as to not have a huge accumulation of bags...but if they would have put one of the new Signature Fragrances in it I would have considered it. 
 
Also, I am not a huge fan of Endless Weekend, beautiful fragrance....but because it doesn't smell as pretty on me... I am not sure if the stores are willing to switch out the three pieces. I wish when they did the totes....they would allow us to pick our favs....OR offered the new scents --like a mist in one scent,  a body lotion in another.