Bath & Body Works | Important Information

Some interesting information regarding the Semi Annual Sale....

Recently I wrote my thoughts about the Semi-Annual Sale, which mainly consisted of I was bored with it in a few days seeing the same old stuff.... and that if they did clear out the merchandise that didn't sell over the course of the month it was launched in, they should do a sale to get rid of it, and then launch the next new Fragrance Collections.

It has come to my attention that there are going to be some changes happening.

Next Summer, 2019 there will NOT be a Semi-Annual sale like we have always had.  

Yes, I did say there will NOT be the typical Semi-Annual Sale happening.

There are some changes coming, and the one I can tell you is that come next summer there will be a Sale of some sort, just not the typical Sale we have had all of these years now.
 
What those sale details will be, I don't yet know.  But I am excited to hear there will be something different happening. I think it will be a good thing.  

Change is never fun, but sometimes it is necessary. So what do you think?  Be sure to leave a comment on my social media Instagram and FaceBook pages with your thoughts.


(Please Note: There will still be the end of the year, December, Sale as usual)​