HomeWorx Candles by Harry Slatkin | Review | Pineapple Colada Candle

Thanks for stopping by!

Today I wanted to share a new candle I am burning. A friend had sent me a few of the new HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin Candles to try and I am excited to share some of my thoughts on each of the scents and burn of these three wick candles. Today I have been enjoying the Pineapple Colada Candle and here is my review...



Let me start by giving you some specs on the candle.
Size: This glass jar candle measures approx.:
3.5" tall
5.5" wide at its base
4.75" wide at the top of the jar


Wick Count: This is a THREE WICK candle

The weight of the Candle: The candle weighs approx. 2# 15 ounces

Wax Content: 18 ounces

Burn Time: The label reads it burns for approx. 30 - 55 hours
Year: 2018

Wax Color: Pink
Jar Design Features: This candle features a wrap-around label depicting pineapple slices and cherries.

Fragrance Scent Notes:
Fresh Pineapple, Coconut Milk, Peach, Madagascar Vanilla, Tangerine Juice

Where you can find HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin brand Products:
QVC

( Click here to purchase this ) 
 
Initial Thoughts: The first thing you will notice with HomeWorx candles is the weight of them. They are substantial. I love the wider base of the candle because it gives the illusion it is resting on a glass pedestal. It will take a bit of time to get a full wax pool, but that is because of the size of the wax in the jar.  And as soon as it pooled it continued to burn flawlessly. Perfection.
This has been burning for a while now and my entire upstairs smells in-cred-ible.  The day was warm and sunny with a light rain tonight and the breeze coming through the windows is spreading the fragrance making it feel like a fruit filled tropical experience.
It reminds me of what summer should feel like. Simply Relaxing. This candle puts you in that zone.

The throw on this is great, at least an 8 out of 10, but it's not an overpowering scent that you can't be in the same room with it. 
It is fruity sweet but rich at the same time if that makes sense and a perfect choice for this time of year.  I am loving the pink wax against the yellow label.
For me, this scent is a fresh and clean escape into a luscious creamy tropical heaven.  And what better place to be on a warm summers night!


If you have tried this scent, please visit me on Instagram and Instagram and Facebook and let me know what you think of it.