Target: Bullseyes Playground Finds - February 11, 2019

Target is now in the process of changing out their Bullseyes Playground and setting the new February 10th and February 19th boxes of new merchandise. While you may find empty shelves in your Bullseyes Playground section currently, know that new is coming so keep checking back. I stopped in my Target today, twice, and scored a few new things with the help of a store employee.  Here is what I found. 

Most of the Bullseyes Playground area in my Target store is empty with barely anything new...or old left in it, but there were two shopping carts filled with new items sitting off on the side waiting to be placed when I arrived today.  I did circle them a few times, like a hunter circling its prey, trying to sneak a peek at all of the fun stuff because the items were not in boxes...Yay!  Then I wandered over to the other items still left on the shelves...then back to the carts once more.  

A woman with her son came over to the carts and began moving the items off of the top of the cart while showing him the Dr. Seuss items in the cello wrapping, She was looking at the St. Patrick's Day decor when she asked me if I was looking for anything specific.  I mentioned to her I made a list of all of the new coming and I was hoping to find a few of those things as the new items begin to set.  
Everyone knows...if you see something in TJ Maxx stores and in Target....GET IT because IT WILL BE GONE before your next visit.  

There are still a few things from the January Target set that I never found so every chance I get to visit ( this is the only Target store close to me and it's 40 minutes away ) I give all areas a thorough looking over.

I found a bag of felt veggies and I offered them to her for her kids and she passed.  We found a TON of kids items....so fun! and she grabbed many of those as I continued to search.  I looked at the felt veggies again and thought about my Rabbit on the kitchen table...Oswald as my hubby named him, and thought those veggies will be cute in a wagon or basket so I chose the carrots, lettuce and corn.  Farmer Oswald.  The veggies are priced at $1 each.

At the bottom of the shopping cart underneath the thick foam layers with colorful ceramic dinosaur planters tucked inside was another layer of foam that had a few ceramic lemons, a few ceramic oranges and a few ceramic lime pieces in it.  Mine.

I needed some groceries so I wished my cart hunter friend a great day and ran off to grab those things before lunch.  After all of my other stops were made I went back to this Target in the hopes the carted items were placed, only to find both carts were gone and nothing was set.

BUT...there was a huge, filled red U tank cart sitting there with many a sealed box on it.  I was not going to touch that...without permission so I asked the employee if he could check one of the boxes and he was so kind and accommodating that he checked them all.  In it I found the cute Dog Mom tote bag $3...a gift for my sister that I will fill with some of the new Doggie items that are coming...I grabbed two of the bud vases in this rose colored glass color $1 each...

There were colorful metal mesh trays that I grabbed two of in yellow...$3 each, and I grabbed three of the ceramic on a wooden base flower pots, two in white and one in that fun mustard color...$3 each.  There was a box that held a wagon and a crate...and each crate was painted in the same bright color as the wagons wheels were painted.  I plan to paint the wagon to blend better with my rabbit.

I will be making a blog post sharing all of the new items coming that I know about with the DPCI numbers so watch for that.  And as I am finding my new I will be sure to share what I find.