✨NEW Refreshed Packaging /Labels we could see: Sweetest Song ✨ Door Busters like Blind Bags, Accessories, Advents, OE Fragrances, CC Sampler, Fragrance Samplers ✨ A Bigger, Better Holiday! ✨ Fall 3 ✨ 9/21, 9/28, 10/5 ✨

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Bath & Body Works | Friday, March 22, 2019 | Sale - Men's Body Care $5.00

I was told earlier this week about a $5 Men's Body Care Sale at Bath and Body Works but I hesitated on saying anything until it got closer to the day it was scheduled and I had it confirmed randomly.  From what I know, and subject to change...Friday's Sale should be $5.00 Men's Body Care, all fragrances.  Forms on sale are:

  • 2 in 1 Hair and Body Wash
  • Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • Deodorizing Body Spray

I don't know if this will be in all stores​ and if all of the sales this weekend will be in all stores.  I will post the emails daily so keep checking back.