Life Inside the Page | De-Stash Sale - March 2019




I have been clearing out some of the excess Bath and Body Works ( and other things ) that I have filling up cabinets and closets and posting them on the Mercari App.

Click here to see my offerings!

Shipping there hasn't been too bad, but shipping everywhere is pricey and I get that it is a pain.

I can combine items to save some on shipping and I have a code that will let you take $10 off of your purchase when you sign up for Mercari so that should help out some too.

Sign up for Mercari and get $10 OFF your first purchase. Here's my invitation link : https://merc.li/8uNnmvb


If you haven't purchased from me before here are a few things to know:

  • I ship super fast.  Everything I offer is ready to go ( what you see is exactly what you will receive )  and I will get them wrapped up and out the door.

  • I take photos of everything, including packaging. 

  • I no longer have a way to ship items via FED-EX shipping so I cannot offer that shipping even though they are a little cheaper.  I ship only USPS mail.

  • I cannot cancel items once purchased so be sure to use any coupons and combine PRIOR to purchasing. 

  • I wrap things well.  Very well.  Adding cardboard to protect, as well as paper and bubble wrap where needed.

  • I will accept people with no purchase history so you can use that code to save money.

  • I expect you to RATE me when you get your item.  I won't get paid until you rate me and waiting for sometimes over a week until things get shipped and arrive and then not get rated isn't cool. Hey, a girl needs to eat.  :)

  • If you have a problem, contact me immediately before you rate.

  • My pricing is what I want for the item.  I am fine with combining items to save on shipping but keep in mind Mercari isn't like a yard sale/flea market where you offer a dollar for something.

  • I use a USPS scale to weigh the package and SHIP using exact weight.  Please, please do not ask me to " use the cheaper rate, everyone that sends me things does."  Because I will not.  My post office is small and they weigh every box leaving and REFUSE the incorrect weight. Plus the USPS will then charge you the correct price when they deliver it so who needs that hassle right???. 

  • Please don't argue with me that a 14.5 ounce candle should ship ( or any item ) for the under one pound rate.  Ounces represent the product in a holder...not the weight of the holder and shipping supplies.  Yes, I know, it's odd to have to mention that but I hear that daily.


I will be adding plenty more candles, and wallflower units and bulbs, pocketbacs, hand soaps, accessories....so much more as well as many other things so keep checking back as I may have something you want.

Some things will sell fast....so it is up to you whether or not to wait to combine with other things or just buy it when you see it. I cannot HOLD items.

This is the most current De-stash Sale and any other older postings of sales are no longer applicable in pricing or availability.

I hope you find something you may need and I appreciate your time and purchases. 

Hugs, - Tess