Bath & Body Works | Updates - June 3, 2019

There are a few things I heard about today that I wanted to make note of to share.  Here is what I know...




  • Beautiful Day is being Re-packaged.

  • The Garden Body Care Collection will be staying as part of the summer seasonal collection so we won't be seeing it offered on sale yet..

  • We should see the New!! Wild Wonder Body Care Collection arrive in July.

  • There is a Email Required Room Spray sale happening Tuesday.  I have already shared tonight's email look with the required bar code.

  • I have mentioned before that usually when the first "select stores" Semi Annual Sale launches it is to gauge the sales response for the pricing to be set for the nationwide launch on June 10th.  From what I am hearing we will see some candles that are on regular pricing going on sale and the prices will fluctuate depending on sales this week.

  • And the Rewards APP will launch Nationwide this Fall!!