Bath & Body Works | First Look at Italian Getaway Collection

As I have been combing through the lists to get the important info posted regarding Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale I saw some newer items marked as coming for summer and fall 2019.

One of the Collections was named Mediterranean Market and with a name like that, I was quite intrigued...



I listed everything I could find in the collection and moved on to the other newness found, listing those as well.

After I was through with all that the day required of me I scrolled through Instagram and as soon as I saw @prettylittlethings recent posting I knew what it was.

Kelly found the new Foaming Hand Sanitizers for this collection in a store in her area.

With these already out, could the rest of the collection be far behind?

I also noted this morning that the Champagne Toast label is actually called Champagne Toasto.

With some select stores starting Semi Annual Sale as early as tomorrow, June 3rd, it should be no time at all before we see all of the new.  For the rest of us who won't see the sale until June 10th...it will be a long week to wait.

Here is the info for this collection, and be sure to visit the Semi Annual Sale posting to see what other new collections are coming.

NEW!! Mediterranean Market Collection --Summer 2019 *(after sale)
Available in: Cleansing Shower Gel, Fine Fragrance Mist, Moisturizing Body Cream, Moisturizing Body Lotion

  • Capri Coastal Citrus
  • Portofino Prosecco
  • Mediterranean Market

Italian Getaway Candles:
  • Sweet Tiramisu
  • Peach Bellini
  • Limoncello
  • Coastal Capri

Italian Getaway Hand Soaps:
Gentle Foaming and Cleansing
  • Limoncello
  • Italian Lavender
  • Cranberry Peach
  • Summer Tiramisu
  • Capri Ocean

Pocketbacs:
  • Limoncello foaming
  • Peach Bellini foaming
  • Champagne Toasto foaming

Wallflowers:
  • Coastal Capri
  • Villa Bergamot
  • Tuscan Herb
  • Cranberry Peach Bellini
  • Sweet Tiramisu



[Pic Credit: ​@prettylittlethings IG]