Bath & Body Works | Calendar of Sales 2019 - Try it to Believe It! and Email Exclusives | Sales Update

October 7th I shared on a blog the sales coming this November, both the email-exclusive with code sales and the Try It To Believe It Saturday Sales. Here is a bit more information regarding Novembers Sales...





November 2nd we should see the Single Wick Candles on sale for either $4.95 or $5.95.  I am told there is marketing for both price points so we won't know for sure until closer to that day...but either way, we can use coupons too! There are also a few new scents coming out special for that sale:
  • Into the Night
  • Rose
  • Japanese Cherry Blossom
  • A Thousand Wishes

I was told today that November 9th will be the Try It To Believe It Wallflower Bulbs (refills) Sale.  Pricing has not yet been shared but there are a few special scents coming out for that sale:
  • Cranberry Peach
  • Buttercream icing
  • Tree Farm
  • Forest Air
  • Wine Cellar
  • Pink Fairy Gumdrop

From what I remember when I saw the Testing Candles Evergreen Collection photo, Tree Farm was a candle scent...I don't recall Forest Air being one....but I heard that name before...I just can't remember where currently.  With what feels like a hundred years of names, re-names, renames with tweaks...I am happy to remember my OWN name... most days.

One other point I want to share regarding these "special" sales and regular shopping.  When the New stuff drops...like next week when the first part, (walls) gets done for holiday...I will shop the sales on it.  I am not going to be holding out for that ONE SPECIAL SALE day in the hopes what I want WILL BE THERE.  More often than not, it never is.

When these special sales happen...if I am lucky enough to grab some goodies then too--AWESOME!  Because we all know Christmas shopping at the B is a totally different game.  The stuff is out...then outta-there.
If you see it, and you love it, and you want it?  BUY IT.

Okay, well that is all I have for now.  I am super busy at the moment clearing out some of my EXCESS on DEPOP during free shipping days until Tomorrow, Tuesday, October 22nd at Midnight PDT so if you have that APP and a moment come check it out.  I have Candles.... muahhaha.