Life Talk | DEPOP app Free Shipping Sunday | October 20, 2019

I've heard that the sales app Depop was going to offer Free Shipping beginning Sunday, October 20th on purchases of $20 or more and I think it will be for a few days.

Usually, I offer things I want to sell on Mercari or by a private blog sale but with a chance to offer Free Shipping to my customers I decided to get a Depop account in time for this sale.




Here is the link for my Depop .


Here is the link for my  Mercari.


I have bunches of things from Bath and Body Works that I want to destash, as well as Rae Dunn items that were overbought but really heavy to ship at regular pricing...Plus some candles and other Home items to post.

If I posted something on Mercari and DID NOT repost it yet on DEPOP and you would like it, email me at lifeinsidethepage@gmail.com and let me know and I can make a post on DEPOP.

If you want to combine things to reach the free shipping minimum $20 limit, email and let me know what you want...or contact me via Depop and tell me.

Serious buyers only, please.  I wrap items I ship super well, so know that I will take the time to get it to you in excellent condition.

Please know that Rae Dunn items are imperfectly perfect with flaws, some times on the glazing of the pieces.  With DEPOP having only a four-picture allowance it's hard to show everything but know the pieces I have are decent with minimal pits/glazing issues.

If I can help with anything, please feel free to reach out to me at the email above.