Bath & Body Works | Calendar of Sales 2019 - Try it to Believe It! and Email Exclusives | Sales Update

October 7th I shared on a blog the sales coming this November, both the email-exclusive with code sales and the Try It To Believe It Saturday Sales. Here is a bit more information regarding Novembers Sales.


November 2nd we should see the Try It To Believe It Single Wick Candles on sale for either $4.95 or $5.95. I think $4.95 will be what we see. I am told there is marketing for both price points so we won't know for sure until closer to that day...but either way, we can use coupons too! There are also a few new scents coming out special for that sale:

  • Into the Night
  • Rose
  • Japanese Cherry Blossom
  • A Thousand Wishes
I was told today that November 9th will be the Try It To Believe It Wallflower Bulbs (refills) Sale.  Pricing has not yet been shared but there are a few special scents coming out for that sale:
  • Cranberry Peach
  • Buttercream Icing
  • Tree Farm
  • Forest Air
  • Wine Cellar
  • Pink Fairy Gumdrop
 I was told that these wallflower scents will have matching three-wick candles.

November 16th we will see the Try It To Believe It Sale on Body Lotions.  Pricing is not yet revealed and I will post updates when I am sure.