Bath & Body Works | First Time Ever! All Body Care Day Sale - Saturday, December 14, 2019

​After a night with no sleep to be had, and feeling exactly like that while walking into the mall, I was the first at my local Bath and Body Works Store on this early Saturday morning.

I couldn't believe it!  Where is everyone? 
Most of the mall stores were still closed.  All of the gates were down with nighttime lighting illuminating the stores. It was quiet there, spooky quiet with a gentle hum of the lights above and some distant chatter of people in the other wings.

As the morning Mall Walkers walked their laps making their way over to us, only two women came up to me to ask what time the store opened. Both left and returned later while I was shopping.

I paced in front of the darkened Bath and Body Works store while my husband sat wearily in a mall chair.  When I don't rest well, he doesn't either.  He kept asking me to join him in the chairs to wait out the forty or so minutes left until opening but I knew if I stopped moving I would be done for...so I paced.

Twenty minutes in of pacing ( and peeking inside the store ) a sales associate came out from the backroom and the store lights came on. She saw me standing there and ready for her day, she raised the gate and let me in.

This is what awaited me!  Just look at all of these lovelies.

The store looked beautiful, well-stocked, and organized for this First Time Ever! Body Care Day.

Today Only, All Body Care from every collection available was on sale for $4.95.  $4.95!!

I think that is part of what kept me up all night.  That awesome pricing and the flashbacks of the Candle Day crowds.

It's not that I wanted tons (and with this kind of sale you could get tons) of body care.   I needed only a few things for now...to round out my gifting and personal needs, but I didn't want to fight the crowds to get them.

With access to everything at the opening, I was able to grab what I wanted and was back home in bed for a few hours of a cat nap.

We saw the fragrance Pink Velvet Cupcake on the Bath and Body Works Live Facebook page posting yesterday as a returning favorite for this one day only sale but my store didn't have any.  The other returning favorite Black Amethyst was out at the cash wrap waiting to be grabbed up. I gave it a quick sniff, got distracted and forgot to toss one into my blue mesh bag.

I did add things to the bag a few times over and then remove them and grab other things.  So many choices!!

What I did grab was:
  • 2 Christmas Cocoa and Mint Body Creams
  • 2 Christmas Cocoa and Mint Shower Gels
  • 1 Christmas Cocoa and Mint Fine Fragrance Mist
  • 1 Champagne Toast Diamond Shimmer Mist
  • 1 Bright Lemon Snow Drop Body Cream
  • 1 Santa's Blueberry Shortbread Body Cream
  • 1 Santa's Blueberry Shortbread Shower Gel
  • 1 Vanilla Bean Noel Body Butter
I used my $15 off of $40 mailer coupon on this purchase and my Free $13.50 Item with any $10 purchase mailer coupon​ and got the elephant wallflower unit.  The timing of this sale was perfect as the $15 off of $40 coupon expires on Sunday, December 15th.

Later this afternoon, I did place a small online order as well. I know! I couldn't help myself.

Because a code was needed to get the sale pricing no other coupons could be used, so I only grabbed five items. I was able to grab ten items in store, plus a free gift for two dollars more than online cost me for only five items.
  • 1 Eucalyptus Spearmint Moisturizing Body Wash
  • 2 Christmas Cookies Body Creams
  • 1 Hot Cocoa and Cream Body Cream
  • 1 Vanilla Bean Noel Diamond Shimmer Mist
To get your gifts under the tree by Christmas, purchases needed to be made by today.  Fingers crossed that these make it here quickly.

Finally sitting down for the day, I just started to check out so many of the hauls of the day on social media and you all looked like you were having fun and "sleighing" that sale. I will check out the rest of your posts tomorrow...this girl needs more sleep.

Until tomorrow...I am off to bed now.  Fingers crossed that the sandman does his job tonight!