Bath & Body Works | Scentportable - Visor Clip Updated Design | December 2019

While visiting Bath and Body Works today I came across a few new Scentportable Visor Holders and when I turned them around I noticed a new clip back on them. Here is what I found... 


​Here is my adorable Pink Poodle Scentportable that I have wanted since it released but I didn't want to pay the $8.50 price tag.

Today I found it on the clearance table for 50% off. You can see the back on this scentportable has a much wider clip back that extends the circumference of the unit and the unit comes apart in two pieces to add the refill.

 

The new holders are now hinged and flip open for easier access to the refill compartment.  And the clip is down the center of the back. 

I haven't purchased this new version yet to see how they will lay against a car visor or a basket...which is how I use mine. I am curious to see if they project further out that the older version does.