Bath & Body Works | VIP Boxes Email $30 with any $30 Purchase | PA and GA Stores


Yesterday, a friend sent me this email photo and asked if I could help her figure out what this was.

Having not received it myself, I wasn't sure about it.  To me, at that time, it looked like it could have been a VIP Tote promo.

She shared the bottom part of the email that showed what states were participating in this promo.  Pennsylvania and Georgia, and only a select few stores in those states.  I asked her if I could post the photo and maybe get a response from others who could have seen it in-store.  A few others responded back to me with what they saw.

Apparently, there are three boxes available.

These square boxes are light brown cardboard in color with colored name labels and cutout "VIP" on the side. I am sharing some of the information that was conveyed to me.  If I find it's inaccurate I will edit the posting.  When I get photos of the boxes I will share them.

These boxes are filled in the same manner the VIP TOTE boxes were, with eight items included, just no tote is included.  A Large 3-wick candle, single wick candle, hand soap in a gentle foaming formula, a hand sanitizer, hand cream, fine fragrance mist, body lotion, and a shower gel.

Be Merry Box: Red Label
  • 3-wick Candle -Twisted Peppermint
  • Single Wick Candle - Twisted Peppermint
  • Hand Soap - Winter Candy Apple
  • Hand Cream - Twisted Peppermint
  • Hand Sanitizer - Twisted Peppermint
  • Fine Fragrance Mist - Vanilla Bean Noel
  • Body Lotion - Vanilla Bean Noel
  • Shower Gel - Vanilla Bean Noel

Let's Celebrate! Box: Pink Label
  • 3-wick Candle - Winter
  • Single Wick Candle - Champagne Toast
  • Hand Soap - Winter
  • Hand Cream - Champagne Toast
  • Hand Sanitizer - Champagne Toast
  • Fine Fragrance Mist - Black Cherry Merlot
  • Body Lotion - Black Cherry Merlot
  • Shower Gel - Black Cherry Merlot

Just For You ​Box: Blue and White Label
  • 3-wick Candle - Gingham
  • Single Wick Candle - Rose
  • Hand Soap - Gingham
  • Hand Cream - Cactus Blossom
  • Hand Sanitizer - Gingham
  • Fine Fragrance Mist - Cactus Blossom
  • Body Lotion - Cactus Blossom
  • Shower Gel - Cactus Blossom