Bath & Body Works | My Current Collection Of Hand Sanitizers and Pocketbac Holders - February 9, 2020

With so much talk about Hand Sanitizers lately, I took some time to gather up some of what I have.

Here is a peek at the Bath and Body Works pocketbac holders I currently have in my collection.  I think I may have more.  I know I have been selling off some of my extra things to de-stash a bit, so I am thinking I may have missed a container when I counted.  If I find more I will add them in at the end of the posting and mark it UPDATED.

These still have tags on them because when I find something I know I will want more of, I grab a few extra.  This way if I need it and it is long gone from stores I have it.  If I chose to sell it, the price is still on it.

















































































Some extras to share.  Two sizes of the stuffed bears they offered at holiday, and the smaller stuffed penguin size.  The smaller size holds a travel size body care product.  The larger cost $25 and the smaller cost $10.

I think I will go through the larger storage totes and get a few photos of the accessories I have collected, in prep for another de-stash sale.  When I see these things in stores I grab them for gift giving for the year.  What isn't gifted ends up collected and while it is fun to save certain things to archive, not everything needs to be saved.  Right?





Here is how I store my pocketbacs.  Michael's Craft Store Photo Boxes. They are inexpensive when on sale and stack perfectly on my closet shelf and are made of heavy-duty cardboard making them very long-lasting.  I store my extra cosmetics in the same boxes and certain times of the year you can find really pretty feminine printed boxes.

I also use these boxes to gift body care, hand soaps, wallflowers with a candle.  I stand the lid up in the back of the box, add shredded paper, the in the items to gift and wrap it up in cellophane with a big bow.



The older theme Pocketbac holders that I have that aren't the regular holders.  I have 104 assorted colors of the older style, regular holders left. I ended up with so many of those ( like what is happening now with the new style-plain holders )  when your order at check-out isn't quite $30 and you need a $1 item to push it over so you can use a coupon.

I miss the cheaper accessories they had in stores...nail trimmers, nail files, hand cream holders.  Those little go-to impulse buys that you rarely need, but always want.  They stopped selling those items I think because people would buy a 50 cent nail file to get a free item coupon product with ANY purchase.

Years ago when I shared a photo on my blog and on social media of all of this style pocketbac holder...and refills I received plenty of insults for the 1,000+ collection had.  When I heard that the bottle was changing, I sold off all of my holders with price tags and kept but a few. I regret not keeping the hula dancer and the mermaid holders.  They were a bit nicer with more detail than the current mermaids I have seen.

And the batteries in these older holders still light up.


















Some, not all, of my older favorite pocketbacs.  I think my count on the older version is 184+.  As the hand sanitizer gets older the formula thins out a bit which never bothered me or collectors. I know that when I open a new bottle, it smells great and I use it.   

When I collected these, I collected all of the scents in the collection.  When I de-stashed and sold them, it was the full collection.  That is why you see some labels are missing. 

When they did the state labels, I was able then to call stores in those states to have them sent to me.  A bit costly with shipping and minimum order requirements but when you want to collect you do what it takes.