Bath & Body Works | Today's Online Only Sale - Retired Spring Favorites $6


Today, the retired collection of Bath and Body Works spring fragrance body care is on sale for $6!!!
It includes all forms of the fragrances and with $2 shipping on any $10 purchase, it may be a great time to stock up on some of those scents you love.

I am going to check out my cabinet now to see if there is anything I need.

Oh, and one other thought to share. My friend Adam mentioned something to me yesterday that I am working on regarding retired fragrance.  He heard that Country Chic, Mango Mandarin, and White Tea and Ginger are POSSIBLY going to be re-packaged with new labels for a spring/summer re-release.

He's noticed that the outlets have them on clearance now at 75% off and the online site removed them with over 6,000 each in stock.

Something to make note of for sure. White Tea and Ginger was my very first "loved" scent when this love for the brand began.  Thank you, Adam!