Bath & Body Works | Strawberry Poundcake Hand Soap Trademark Is Found And The Crowd Goes Wild!!!

I have heard about a few new fragrances coming out at Bath and Body Works so I went to the trademark page to see if there have been any updates in names.  

If you remember one of the names I mentioned last year was Suntan as BODY CARE!!  

If and When we will see such a product remains to be seen.  But with the way they have been taking our love of Home Fragrances and transforming them into Body Care lately, I bet we will see it soon.
I did see the Strawberry Pound Cake grouping of three trademarks posted and didn't pay too much attention...


to all of them.  So while I was looking for new, I re-read the Strawberry Pound Cake trademarks and saw Hand Sanitizer and Anti-bacterial skin soaps.  AH HA!  Hand Soaps. We have Pocketbacs yet no soap.

So I was thinking about all of the Strawberry Pound Cake forms I have purchased and thought that I have not yet seen a soap!  Did I miss it?

I mentioned in my earlier posts when I shared that we will have this Sweet On You Collection and Strawberry Pound Cake as a scent in the collection that they missed out on making Hand Soaps and Candles with Matching Labels!  

By the way the font is shown on the packaging differently ( in all caps ) than the Confetti Cake Pop and the Margarita Cupcake it leads me to think this scent will remain when the others leave. 

Could it be?  Will there finally be an "on the money" like the body care is fragrance Hand Soap that doesn't smell like strawberry plastic?  

And please could it have the same packaging?  

If you're listening...and reading this gods of the bath and of the body, please make plenty.  You have created Strawberry Pound Cake Monsters out of us with your body care and the hand soaps, like the hand creams and pocketbacs, will sell out fast.  

And if you want to add in the Confetti Cake Pop and Margarita Cupcake Hand Soaps too, we won't say no.