Bath & Body Works | 2023 Archive - Beginning Spring 1

For all who faithfully follow along with the daily postings, you see the new Spring 2023 items as they are posted.  The right side on this page list of archive daily posts hopefully helps you find a specific post...along with the shortcut lists at the bottom of this page.  There is also a search button at the top.

When there are days filled with a lot of information and postings, the newest info slips off of this front page to the second page and many miss out on specific things they saw on other social sites sharing my news. 

To help keep track of the latest photos, as time allows, I will keep my 2023 Archive List updated.   

And as I get Sale and Floor Set Notes, I will keep them updated too HERE as always.


The over 7 million page views does not go unnoticed by me, and my dedication to having this one place on social media to share everything (rather than over various platforms ) shows your continued interest.   Always know, you all are greatly appreciated. - Tess