Life Writing's | Increase In MERCARI SHIPPING RATES Beginning February 1st - UGH....


Whether you are a casual seller on Mercari, or someone who uses it to make money for a living, you will need to brace yourself on the upcoming shipping costs. Insane. 

While checking on my site, I got a notification just now showing the new fees and shipping rates beginning February 2023.  I can think of a few words to describe what I think and feel, and actually said out loud...but cuss words, even in Italian are not permitted.  But you KNOW what they were. ;)

This post is to let those of you who don't check your site very often know what is going to happen soon....should you want to have a list-fest to clear out all of the stuff you need/want to before the rate hike.

I have been clearing out tons of Bath and Body Works items...as you know.  Many are kind to say hi when they grab a de-stash deal.  I also am clearing out all of my New, Never Used Rae Dunn Pottery items.  Those suckers are H E A V Y.  And I am sick of looking at them wrapped up waiting for the perfect hutch to put them in.

Nothing too major or exciting, but great items to stock a panty for those going out on their own - Plenty of mugs, a few bowls, The Blue Line Collection, The HOME Collection, Be Collection, BEE Collection...etc.  I will be adding LOTS of the items to help save shipping costs and clear it all out!

Bath and Body Works Candles....and Hand Soaps are also Heavy!  I still have those to post...so be sure to keep checking my Mercari, I may get something posted you need. 

Click on photo to enlarge and make clearer.