Bath & Body Works | In Store Purchases - June 9th, 2023 - Gummy Bear Back Pack And Pocketbacs

I am a girl who loves things that match.  Sometimes I can find things that go together in the same season, and sometimes it takes a few years.  Bath and Body Works Gummy Bear Pocketbac holder is cute, for gifting and keeping...if you love that kind of cuteness.  I knew a head of time that there would be a matching cosmetic backpack bag, so I shared the news of it early...just in case you wanted both.

The backpack hit the store shelves this week so be sure to check for it before they disappear with everyone redeeming MyRewards on it.

These were the pocketbacs from the Fun Fragrances Collection that I grabbed.  

The store didn't have the Apple scent pb in yet.  The bubblegum scent smells spot on....and the fruit box scent smells like oranges.  Both are very nice as is the marshmallow treat.  What I really like is the COLORED LIDS.  

Matchy Match Girl here...I think ahead to pocketbac designs with the same coloring bodies and rather than having a white or black lid sticking out from it...a color that is close to the body to hide it works for me.  Weird?  I know...but it is me.