Bath & Body Works | Semi-Annual Sale Day One Experience - June 3rd, 2023

Semi Annual Sale Day at Bath and Body Works Stores: Day One

Not realizing how early it was, I arrived at the mall at 9:30 AM to make a deposit at the bank, and to get into the que line for the first day of SAS.  There was one other lady in line with me then and we had a great conversation while waiting for the gate to go up at opening.  

We talked about the items we loved, cell phones and the APP, my age, and what we were looking for.  In what seemed like no time at all, the gate rose and in we went.  If you are reading this Sweet Friend, (I never said who I was) it was fun chatting with you in line today!

While checking out the 75% off table I found all of what I expected to see, and nothing three wick candle wise.  Which was fine.  My main goal was to grab my sister a Cucumber Melon Fine Fragrance Mist, spray myself with the White Tea and Ginger mist to smell when I left (which I forgot to do) and to see if anything pocketbac newness was out.  Checking out each and every table I saw some good deals being grabbed up quickly, and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

My only item purchased was the Cucumber Melon Mist and I was in and out of the store by 10:09 AM.